camping & conference
camping & conference
Ideal for your next camp or function.
Riverbend Bible Church is a church property with camping and conference facilities for all groups from family groups to corporate conferences of up to 350 people, sports or school groups, and everything in between.
A picturesque setting.
Situated on a 3.34 hectare site, Riverbend Bible Church is just 3.5 km from Havelock North, set in the picturesque Pukahu orchard area with majestic views of Te Mata Peak. It is only five minutes from Hastings and 20 minutes from Napier. Riverbend is an ideal place to base your camp with the on-site facilities and the many attractions that Hawke’s Bay has to offer.
• Kowhai Court conference centre – sleeps 28.
• Totara Lodge dormitory accommodation – sleeps 96.
• Dining room and a fully equipped kitchen suitable to cater up to 300 people
• Catering available on request, or you can self-cater
• BBQ facilities are available on request
• Large dining/meeting room with sound and AV available as required
• Multiple breakout rooms available on request
• Additional accommodation is available on request
• Soccer, rugby, hockey fields
• Tennis/basketball/netball courts
• Swimming pool
• Water slide into the river
• Table tennis
Hawke’s Bay Cricket Camps are run annually by the Hawke’s Bay Cricket Association.
Camping is available onsite at Riverbend for family members of the children involved in the camps.
The players are booked in under their team registration. All players are encouraged to stay at the camp. On the first day parents will need to arrive in time for players to find their allocated room plus become familiar with the camp layout and facilities.
Each team has a Coach and a Manager. There is to be at least one supervising adult per team at all times. Accommodation is provided for the Coach & Manager in a twin-share room in Kowhai Court.
For those parents and families who wish to also camp onsite an accommodation form must be completed for each year group you plan to attend (as each year group arrives it is regarded as a new camp).